seminar topics

to know more topics for seminar

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    pankaj sahoo
    to know more topics for seminar
    dear pankaj, without offending you or without really being harsh, I request you to check your post from an Independent observers point of view.
    Suppose you are an independent observer, what you make out of that post or thread?

1. can you tell whether that post was for requesting list of topics or describing your purpose of joining CE?
    2. Can you , by looking at your thread tell which branch is that thread talking about?

Look you are future engineer. Saving money for future is different, But saving words ........ Its a crime to your Identity.

Meaning: Please elaborate what you are looking for!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Rupam Das
    dear pankaj, without offending you or without really being harsh, I request you to check your post from an Independent observers point of view.
    Suppose you are an independent observer, what you make out of that post or thread?

1. can you tell whether that post was for requesting list of topics or describing your purpose of joining CE?
    2. Can you , by looking at your thread tell which branch is that thread talking about?

Look you are future engineer. Saving money for future is different, But saving words ........ Its a crime to your Identity.

Meaning: Please elaborate what you are looking for!
    I feel its, "I would like to know more topics for seminar (please)"

@Pankaj: Please mention your category of topic.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    @Pankaj: Check this out #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir i am a ECE final yr. student searching project topics in Embedded system or RFID based. please suggest me some use topics. since i am very confused of the...
Hai Folks, strangely Facebook keeps acting weird. It's got the new and smaller font size and some extra newbies which are sure to complicate things. Why is it trying to...
Of late there are many queries on recovering energy from ambient sources like vehicle speed breakers,vehicles traversing level roads etc. Excluding the blatantly perpetual motion based schemes, most of the...
heya all, :bighug: i bumped onto this website today and i wonder why i didn't come across carzyengineers earlier 😔......guess its Destiny! As the saying goes, "Better late than never!"...