CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Rupam Das

MemberSep 25, 2011

pankaj sahoo
    to know more topics for seminar
    dear pankaj, without offending you or without really being harsh, I request you to check your post from an Independent observers point of view.
    Suppose you are an independent observer, what you make out of that post or thread?

1. can you tell whether that post was for requesting list of topics or describing your purpose of joining CE?
    2. Can you , by looking at your thread tell which branch is that thread talking about?

Look you are future engineer. Saving money for future is different, But saving words ........ Its a crime to your Identity.

Meaning: Please elaborate what you are looking for!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberSep 25, 2011

Rupam Das
    dear pankaj, without offending you or without really being harsh, I request you to check your post from an Independent observers point of view.
    Suppose you are an independent observer, what you make out of that post or thread?

1. can you tell whether that post was for requesting list of topics or describing your purpose of joining CE?
    2. Can you , by looking at your thread tell which branch is that thread talking about?

Look you are future engineer. Saving money for future is different, But saving words ........ Its a crime to your Identity.

Meaning: Please elaborate what you are looking for!
    I feel its, "I would like to know more topics for seminar (please)"

@Pankaj: Please mention your category of topic.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberSep 25, 2011

@Pankaj: Check this out #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register