seminar report

pls somone help me..................
i need a full seminar report on instant messaging system using distributed system......before 30th sept-10.....
kindly send it to my mail-id---- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pradeep.sharma
    pls somone help me..................
    i need a full seminar report on instant messaging system using distributed system......before 30th sept-10.....
    kindly send it to my mail-id---- #-Link-Snipped-#
    Wow, you want us to do your homework and you're providing us with a deadline? How about working on it on your own?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and you also wrote email asking for the same? -

Sir this is my kind Request to u that--pleases send me the full Up-to Date Seminar Report on Instant Messaging System Using Distributed System.....
    i have been searching this since so many days, but could not get the right material........and i have to submit the report before 30th sept-2010.........
    please help me sir.
    thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello All, I had this idea of a new section on CE; let's call it "College Corner" to host discussions related to different engineering colleges all over the world. However,...
Here is the link and news about the outage of Facebook. Facebook apologizes for worst outage in 4 years - Computerworld
CEans, Most of you are aware that we have relaunched CE Bulletin. With the new mechanism to handle the email delivery, we are now capable of sending beautiful looking HTML...
hello friend's, check out this code import java.applet.*; import java.awt.*; /**/ public class k extends Applet implements Runnable { Image img,im,p; int x=0,y=0; Thread t,t1; public void...
Tata DOCOMO has launched its first co-branded mobile handset OneTouch Net Phone from Alcatel. OneTouch comes preloaded with a suite of Yahoo services alongwith two buttons to launch Yahoo services...