CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@tarik • 10 Jul, 2008
resp siri m final year student of INSTRUMENTATION and CONTROL. I m looking 4 a latest technology seminar topic mst b related 2 my field.no matter hw tough it is bt wana new nd excited seminar.so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me
@icehari • 07 May, 2009 oak then you can select a topic in control systems,SCADA and so on..
@ambdded • 11 May, 2009 U can take up Embedded Networking using SAS the multicore technology a success story at Railway Station Patna
@remshad medappil • 27 Aug, 2009 You can do one in latest advancement in PLC design
2.6k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 6, 2013

Resistive RAM aka RRAM is all set to kick the pulp out of NAND drives aka your regular flash drives. Crossbar, the chip maker that's been in the stealth mode...
5.6k views

@Radhika Deshpande · Dec 1, 2016

Born and brought up in Hyderabad, Kranthi Kumar hails from a lower middle-class family. In the neighborhood he grew up, an academic bent of mind led a person to lead...
2.1k views

@Preethi Raman · Jan 3, 2009

Do we use VLSI in medical applications also ????If so please refer,what the applications are???
2.2k views

@er.vyas · Mar 26, 2011

hey Guys Here lot more Project Ideas For seminar I hope it will be useful to you all.MECHANICAL / AUTOMOBILE / PRODUCTION SEMINAR LIST ??? 4 wheel steering2. AIR_BREATHING_ROCKET_ENGINE3. AUTOMATIC_TRANSMISSION4. ...
2k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Sep 8, 2015

All you BSNL Landline Broadband owners must be excited to hear the news from the telecom minister Ravi Shankar Prasad on how BSNL has redefined broadband in India by offering...
2.8k views