seminar and projects

i have taken "3D TV" as my seminar topic........ plz tell me if it is fine.....and where i can find the relevant data........plz do suggest me some final year projects on signal processing or VLSI.........😕

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Regardless of the industry, company or role you’re in, incorporate the following 5 key strengths in your performance appraisals. There is great emphasis on these values as they form the...
Companies often tie rewards such as bonuses and merit increment to a person’s rating in a performance appraisal. From an employee’s perspective, it’s thus about highlighting as much achievements as...
Share your success quotes. Let me start with few that I really like. "Change brings opportunity! Quick change brings quick opportunity" - T Harv Eker "Success doesn't come to you…you...
please tell me how to implement parallel steering in a off road vehicle also provide (if you can) the necessary diagrams thank you
I am a final year engineering student specializing in Information Technology field.Can you please suggest me some latest topics for seminar??