Self-made billionaires prove you can't be successful if you don't make time for these 6 things every day

Success isn't easy — and it certainly doesn't happen overnight, but there are little things you can do every day to ensuring that you achieve your professional goals. The world's most legendary leaders, from Elon Musk and Oprah Winfrey to CEOs at Google and Facebook, all view success as a work in progress.
They key is to stay patient and committed. Here are six things you need to do on a daily basis if you want to be successful in life:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rashmi Gandhi
    Rashmi Gandhi

Read a book that isn’t directly related to your career

I love that suggestion. It makes me take a peak into other stuff I love like gardening or playing an instrument or learning how to cook.

Come to think of it.. learning how to cook is an essential life skills. One that shouldn't be ignored.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-# , I agree about cooking skills. Though I have workd a lot on food processing as a Chem E, I cannot claim  anything much on the cooking front. I am alright with brewing coffee, boiling (often boiling over!)milk, cooking plain rice, toasting bread (I scrape off the charred portions before anyone sees) and such.

When I do attempt something more serious people either declare that they are not hungry or that they have just eaten elsewhere. This is inspite of my using a digital scale to weigh ingredients and graduated jars for volume measurements. Currentlymy culinary experiments are done when I am alone in the house. To me the food I cook seems tolerable especially as I divert my attention with a book and surround myself with commercial pickles, chips and such. Very useful to keep my weight down also.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the hot topics that are asked in technical aptitude rounds in an interview, especially in a startup?
HelloI need help in creating a signal Jammer which can block all frequencies from 3 KHZ to 300 GHZ.This may be very complicated to start with so would like to...
The Government of France has decided to not allow smartphones in schools. The French Government believes that it will encourage students to talk to each other more and concentrate on...
As a fresher how can we get a job in a start-up with limited coding knowledge
? It's been my dream for long. I just want to set my goals right. Any inputs, engineers?