SELEX Systems Integration continues Watchman primary radar support to MOD

1 October 2009 – SELEX Systems Integration Ltd, a Finmeccanica company, will continue its support to the UK Ministry of Defence’s (MOD) #-Link-Snipped-# until July 2013, following a contract extension.

Since August 2003, SELEX Systems Integration has provided core Post Design Services (PDS) for the MOD’s fleet of #-Link-Snipped-#, with the support contract being renewed annually.

As a result of the value provided to the MOD over the last 18 months through its previous customer support contract, SELEX Systems Integration has been rewarded with the new four-year #-Link-Snipped-# deal. In addition to delivering PDS, SELEX Systems Integration will be providing project management, technical support, configuration management, technical publications, drawing maintenance, and change control updates.

The #-Link-Snipped-# system provides Air Traffic Services for the vast majority of the MOD operational stations in the UK and worldwide (40 systems in service worldwide), with the mobile tactical variant enabling the rapid deployment and installation of Air Traffic Services in locations where British forces are on operational duty. SELEX Systems Integration is the System Design Authority for all Watchman equipment and has the capability to manufacture and support the system through the services detailed above.

SELEX Systems Integration, CEO, Michael Clayforth-Carr, said: “This is a significant achievement which maintains our position as a key MOD support supplier for the next four years, and strengthens our reputation as one of the UK’s leading radar companies.”

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have made an IR sensor circuit on breadboard which is this- i made this circuit on breadboard and when powered it with 9V battery the red LED started glowing....
my branch is manufacturing technology. what should i opt for gate 2010 mechanical or production...? can anyone tell me about scope of m tech. in production..
Today is 2nd October. Let's wish our members on their Birthday. 😀 I] erriyaz II] amitkumar2564 III] dikshith IV] hassan.buet07 V] RoshanK 😁
Hi all, Im putting together a proposal for a final year project on renewable energy. Its basically the conversion of a house in the uk to low carbon tech. Would...
Hi Everyone, Myself, a new user at this forum. Just learnt how to post messages! I would like to know which wipro centres in India provide summer training to undergraduate...