Security systems with motion sensor and camera projects

hi buddies pls need info on security systems with motion sensor and camera projects ,cos i want to use that as my final year project.i'd be glad to get help

Replies

• ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    you get motion sensors and you get cameras on some online stores, buy them and to it. You can even use IR proximity sensors for the purpose.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys i have to wrote C-CAT exam on 16 dec and admit cards are available to download but whenever i click on the "print the admit card" link the...
Hi, Lets get started, here are some useful Unix tutorials for CEans. - by Kevin Skoglund
Hi Civil Engrs, I am not a Civil Engr. I want to know can a small proposal/draft activity plan for tender be made, just with the help of BoQs and...
Apple decided to ditch Google Maps from their software pack and it turned out to be a big mistake. Apple's learned the lesson and has now released the much awaited...
Hello all, I want some of the good author books on following subjects (with easily understandable language) Network Analysis Analog Electronics Field Theory Mathematics-IV