Security related issues in process control

How many of you are in the process control applications? How many problems which are related to computers have affected your plant working? There are some things in software and hardware that are not taken care of by the instrumentation engineers?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am getting an error in using some applications on my pc and also I am unable to install new programs on my computer. I am getting the following error....
Online finance management company - Quickbooks (from Intuit) has finally opened its shop in India. The company says that there are 26 million SMEs in India; however when it comes...
I want to scan my whole PC to improve my PC performance. I am using avast 4.8 anti virus this time. Please anyone guide my way? Also what is the...
I'm a final year M.Sc Software Engineering student. Can anyone suggest me that companies providing internship final year projects?
Solar PV structures can be compared to a monoslope roof (only with lower height). I need to know how do civil engineers design foundations and rails/purlins. I am currently refering...