Seats in IITs for M.Tech. Biomedical Engineering through GATE

Hi, I am doing B.Tech. in Biomedical Engineering and wish to pursue masters in the same field later. How many seats are alloted in IITs for M.tech. in biomedical engineering, how many IITs offer the course and what is the minimum score or percentile needed for the same in GATE?
Thank You!!😀​

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to #-Link-Snipped-# section of CE Forums.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Check here for IIT Bombay -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    IIT Madras -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Owners of the playbook should quickly head over to the settings tab on your tablet and check for the firmware upgrade. The new OTA firmware upgrade brings loads of new...
It looks like the Indian Government is taking social network seriously. Few days ago the Government really went bullish against the social networks banning all the 'objectionable' content. But the...
I'm talking about 'startups' : aka your small < 10 person company which dreams big and everyone working in it is responsible for everything. I've been reading a lot about...
The fight between Indian Government and Canadian Research In Motion (RIM) aka the makers of Blackberry smartphone just got tougher over the security concerns expressed by Indian Government. The latest...
Guys!!! Check this out!!! Seriously awesome!!! 😁 Type 26.357865, 127.783782 in Google Maps and check out the magic!!! 😀 Not sure if this is a hoax, but seriously, Google &...