Searching project topics

hi can u help me in searching for project topics😎

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe you should tell a bit more about what kind of project you're searching for. Don't make assumptions while posting questions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Obviously the claims must be true. But cooperates are not yet ready to upgrade thier browsers. Main reason might be the compatibility of the applications with IE6. It needs quite...
Can any body tell me that why in air cooled steam condensers the Farme on which the bundles are kept are at 60 Deg??
Actually, Ringophone is the only decent ringtone website I found. You can find virtually any song in their collection and they offer unlimited downloads. Give it a try here: www.ringophone.com
Samsung claims to have developed the world's first 30 nanometer dynamic random-access memory(DRAM) chip, which is said to lower power consumption to 85 percent of existing 40 -nannometer DRAM chips....
Hello guys, I'm so confused with this course called Computer Organization, I have an important assignment that I cannot solve, even though it seems to be easy. Please guys help...