Searching for major project

can smbdy help me on project😕
Im a 4th yr stu of elecronics & intrumentation.
Can a project related to ups be possible

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Thread moved to the Projects section.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    varun_singh02
    Did you search the forums for existing project ideas?
  • Differential
    Differential
    varun_singh02
    How about developing a machine which will keep a count of visitors coming in a room?
  • varun_singh02
    varun_singh02
    Differential
    How about developing a machine which will keep a count of visitors coming in a room?
    😛Thanks for ur notice to me
    Actually it would me more if u can plz tell me sntng more relatd to it.
    As our HOD is to strict and he would not esily accept it
  • Differential
    Differential
    varun_singh02
    😛Thanks for ur notice to me
    Actually it would me more if u can plz tell me sntng more relatd to it.
    As our HOD is to strict and he would not esily accept it
    okay!

Here I go.
    Req: There is a room with one entrance. Requirement is to keep a count of visitros that enter the room and exit the room. A display will show no of visitors that are currently inside the room.
    How to achieve it: An equipment will sense the entry of a visitor and add the counter by 1. So when very first visitor enters the room, electronic display will show 1.

Now you have to work on how to sense the entry and exit of visitors and have to design a circuit which will add the counter for entry and subtract for exit.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ok, I have a very basic knowledge of electricity. I have a digital camera that runs on 4 AA batteries and also has a DC input that says 4.3 volts....
I have very basic knowledge of electricity.. I have an electric bike that is powered by 48V of batteries. I wanted to convert the standard filament bulbs with LEDs. From...
😁 Hi!!!!!!! i m varun can u give a type of animated picture like urs which i can upload to my profile
can anyone tell me about project iodeass of "temperature control of cstr using C++"
If you have any questions about CE Network IDs, use this following thread to ask questions. Do NOT post details required to claim Network ID in the following thread. Best!