Seagate authorized service centre in southern India?

My Seagate hard disk is not detecting. I am not able to find any authorized service centre in Andhra Pradesh. I am afraid giving to third parties. 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - which city? I did search a bit but they do not seem to have an authorised service center. Are you looking for data recovery or any other problem? Perhaps we may find a DIY solution here? 

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi

My hard disk is not detecting. I want to recover my data with out any loss. I am looking for service centre in Andhra Pradesh if not in Tamil nadu or in Karnataka.

• Aryaman Gupta
    Aryaman Gupta

There is an authorized service center in Andhra Pradesh near Guntur. If you are not getting them there then you should try searching your nearby service center on their official website.

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

Please check following;

Seagate official support page for India: See the bottom of page

Warranty & Replacements | Seagate Support India

There is link for #-Link-Snipped-#

First you need to register the product and see if you find the contact number for claiming your warrantee/repair.

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# Did your problem get solved? Were you able to recover your hard disk data?

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi

yes I have got 99% of my data from a third party service centre.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For what it is worth."Instructables" says this:Why would you want to do this? Well computers really have not gotten that much better(at least CPU wise) in the last decade so...
Looking for a structural engineer that is qualified  and licensed to stamp residential plans for the state of New Mexico.  I need plans for a simple 40-foot shipping container house...
I am going to set up a startup with my friends. I need web designers who can help me. I'm a B.Tech student, I cannot pay. Is there a solution...
Sir, I m an E&TC email engineer.. pass out 2016.Now I m joining predac course for prepation of CDAC (dec 2018).. My academic is also good..I had aggregate of 69...But  ...
Plz provide me major project ideas for mech. Engg. I am in final yr. I have my other exams so I just want to complete this project any how. Plz...