Scribd Launched App Called 'Float' Today - It's a Mobile Reading App [Video]

Scribd has launched a new app today called Float - Resource Management, Planning & Scheduling Software to enhance the mobile reading experience for users.
It's a combination of Flipboard, Instapaper, and a filtered Twitter feed
You select various areas of interest and pick favorite websites to "follow" and you get stories delivered to you in a constantly updated feed.

You can then select stories to view or store them in your "library" for later viewing.
Watch the introductory video here:

[video=youtube;bK3sSlv8sVo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK3sSlv8sVo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

If you are an avid reader and an app-lover, tell us how did you find this app?

You can check out the app here: Float - Resource Management, Planning & Scheduling Software

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys. I'm Having a IR tx n rx, The matter is that i need to open a curtain using the IR Rx. and the input unit is a DC...
Hi,. What is the best painting for the wall decoration of the bedroom,. I really like the interior paintings more as compared to others,.
hi I am usually sign in with 'f Connect' button. But now i can't sign in with is facility from last two days.😲 Is there any problem with that please...
Hai frns i have a doubt in Network nodes... How is the collision occurance intimated to other nodes in a network???
Hi everyone.My name is Tonmoy.I am a beginner in this forum.I am student of DU.IN this year I have completed my graduation.Now I an searching for a new job.So members...