Screening test for being a minister

what do you think guys ?

Is there should be any screening test for being a politician?
as you know that most of ministers in india are completely illiterate do you think that they can contribute anything to development of country?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There's a screening test - and its called voting. Unless any candidate clears the 'voting' test, they can't be ministers. The ultimate power lies with people - but they don't realize it.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Frankly saying i don't believe in this voting system

After every five years whenever elections are conducted how money is distributed to earn votes?

why can't this system is changed?

Why not a appti test or other test to be conducted to know whether they have some understanding of running a country or just small knowledge of giving a heart touching speech?
  • Leo
    Leo
    Hi buddy please read my reply on "when will India become a developed nation" on page 5. You will get your answer why year after year people vote for same minister.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hmm, Not exactly the screening test, Some Minimum Educational Qualification to participate in the Elections and a Small training session(which teaches Fundamental rights, duties, Directive Principles, Democracy, law) after voting will avoid some illiterates and all those.

what say?
  • Leo
    Leo
    sahithi pallavi
    Hmm, Not exactly the screening test, Some Minimum Educational Qualification to participate in the Elections and a Small training session(which teaches Fundamental rights, duties, Directive Principles, Democracy, law) after voting will avoid some illiterates and all those.
    I also think there should be some minimum educational qualification for elections and small training. Ministry should be given with respect to qualification for example: Health Minister must be a Doctor. And I don't agree that voting can avoid illiterates because illiterate people are very much prone to vote only for a illiterate and as per my view is concerned most of the people of India are still lacking a quality education.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In ATM the only way of security is secret code which is only of 4 digits or 5 digits (don't know about other states) This 4 digit code is not...
Hello there, how are you =) i had a thought if making a digital speed-o-meter out of my bike's analog speed-o-meter with LCD interfacing. So, can any one tell me...
Ladies/Fellas You've got to cut us some slack here. We want to help but you are making it very difficult. Some of the questions that are asked are simply impossible...
Flummox : Meaning : to bewilder, confuse Usage : After boarding the bus, I was flummoxed to find that I did not have enough money for the ticket. Syn :...
What are the jobs that we can get after completing MBA in Banking and Finance, which Sikkim Manipal University has newly started.