Scope or other for 800x600 LCD

I have the remains of a Jornada w/ a ARM chip, it was working but some inertia and centripetal acceleration has exceeded a certain design limit and one of the stupid hinges busted.
So I thought I might use it one day as a "just display", the board has Windohz CE in ROM/BIOS, but that might be usable like a library is. I had a linux distro on it, looked a lot like a VAX I used before, but way slower, up at the lab when I went there.
Norton Commander was on it etc, vi and nice and the korn shell was usable too, lex and so on. I can presumably expect to design almost any color-display instrument with it, but with how much effort?

Is it still interfaced with the modern world? it has USB and I used a SD card for the kernel and boot drive. It was stable but poor performance, however, a scope only needs to have visual performance.

Any suggestions? I have access to a spec manual somewhere.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does anyone have Matlab codes about "Determining system order and then estimating parameters of a system for ARMA MODEL" ?
Have any one read Expert C programming ..... I want to purchase this book ... want to know what you guys think about this books.
I want to create an application that displays one applet window, when we attempt to open an notepad file. Is it possible ? How to do that ? [I want...
​ Video [youtube]jqxENMKaeCU[/youtube]​ ​ Something About GoodPlanet GoodPlanet GoodPlanet is a non-profit organization (Law 1901) created in the 1st of July 2005 and chaired by Yann Arthus-Bertrand, to raise public’s...
Hello Friends, Can anyone tell me how we can make a lightining arrester and also if there is any modern technique by which we can use lightining or either by...