Scope of pg diploma in gis and rs after btech in ece.

Sir (all senior members),

Please let me know what you think about pursuing post graduate diploma in Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System from npti after btech in ece. i dont have job still(june 2011 passout).

Any suggestion regarding course or career in this field are invited.Also let me know what should i do otherwise.

Thanking you in advance
😀😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Technology Robotix Society brings to you ROBOTIX 2012, the biggest robotics competition in South-East Asia, to be held during 27 - 30 January 2012 as part of Kshitij, the annual...
HI CEans! Name: SUNIL PAL *Engineering Trade:ELECTRONICS&COMMUNICATION ENGINEERINGLocation:NCR(INDIA) *Occupation: STUDENT *Hobbies & Interests: CHATTING WITH FRIENDS, DANCING, WORKING ON PROJECTS,STUDY,ETC *Aim in life: EARN MONEY&RECOGNITION *I joined CrazyEngineers because: I...
please tell me ceans ............................................................................ WHY IS ELECTRIC FIELD OR MAGNETIC FIELD ARE PERPENDICULAR TO EACH OTHER CREATED BY SAME SOURCE?
hello, m working over java and matlab- image processing since my project is related to this. i hv 2 use image processing in matlab. bt i dnt understand y cant...
CEans, BookBoon contacted us to discuss this wonderful opportunity. You can become authors and earn money by making your books available for download free of cost. Sounds interesting? Read this...