Scenic beauty of India - Cherrapunji

This scenic beauty is located in Cherrapunji which is in Meghalaya, India. No one can believe at first that this place is in India. But IT IS . Enjoy the beauty !

[โ€‹IMG]

[โ€‹IMG]

[โ€‹IMG]

[โ€‹IMG]

Pictures source : Internet

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Awesome!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    No word to say ............................
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I was watching "Once in Life Time" on Net geo yesterday and they are traveling through Meghalaya here is one place Natural bridge.Complete made of trees.
    [โ€‹IMG]

#-Link-Snipped-#

what a beautiful place.๐Ÿ‘
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    ianoop
    I was watching "Once in Life Time" on Net geo yesterday and they are traveling through Meghalaya here is one place Natural bridge.Complete made of trees.
    [โ€‹IMG]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Amazing . Thanks for sharing !
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ianoop
    [โ€‹IMG]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Awesome! Nature is simply superb! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Actually this is not self made, before this bridge people have to travel a lot to cross that river so one of them started to plant such Ficus Elastica trees that can form a bridge automatically. (As per Net geo).

The most amazing , this is two story bridge ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    ianoop
    Actually this is not self made, before this bridge people have to travel a lot to cross that river so one of them started to plant such Ficus Elastica trees that can form a bridge automatically. (As per Net geo).

The most amazing , this is two story bridge ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Wow, that's interesting. I never knew this.
    Thanks for sharing. ๐Ÿ‘
  • im_Aswath
    im_Aswath
    Cool ๐Ÿ˜€ Wish i could be there one day ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    im_Aswath
    Cool ๐Ÿ˜€ Wish i could be there one day ๐Ÿ˜€
    yep, The tv series on Net Geo, I was watching , name itself is Once in a Life Time.๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is easier to pull a stationary thing or to push it? whereas the ideal conditions are considered such as friction is same for both.
Hey guys, I just had an idea of creating 'Meet the Staff' pages on our community. Something similar to what they have done here - https://urbanfantastic.com/pages/benaaronovitch/ Do you think it...
An interesting take on leadership and how we can be leaders on a day to day basis.
have you heard of nosql databses? i recently come to know this term .Its without any schema/table .and i want to know the current trends of nosql databases in terms...
I've this new thought popping up in my mind since last few months. What's bothering me is the number of new deadly diseases, viruses that have been discovered in the...