CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@ursplfrnd • 11 Feb, 2012 • 7 likes
This scenic beauty is located in Cherrapunji which is in Meghalaya, India. No one can believe at first that this place is in India. But IT IS . Enjoy the beauty !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pictures source : Internet
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 12 Feb, 2012 Awesome!!! 😀
@sowjitha • 13 Feb, 2012 No word to say ............................
@Anoop Kumar • 14 Feb, 2012 • 1 like I was watching "Once in Life Time" on Net geo yesterday and they are traveling through Meghalaya here is one place Natural bridge.Complete made of trees.
[​IMG]

https://www.travelingbeats.com/blog/natural-bridges-tree-meghalaya-india

what a beautiful place.👍
@ursplfrnd • 14 Feb, 2012
ianoop
I was watching "Once in Life Time" on Net geo yesterday and they are traveling through Meghalaya here is one place Natural bridge.Complete made of trees.
[​IMG]

what a beautiful place.👍
Amazing . Thanks for sharing !
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 14 Feb, 2012
ianoop
I was watching "Once in Life Time" on Net geo yesterday and they are traveling through Meghalaya here is one place Natural bridge.Complete made of trees.
[​IMG]

what a beautiful place.👍
Awesome! Nature is simply superb! 😀
@Anoop Kumar • 14 Feb, 2012 • 2 likes Actually this is not self made, before this bridge people have to travel a lot to cross that river so one of them started to plant such Ficus Elastica trees that can form a bridge automatically. (As per Net geo).

The most amazing , this is two story bridge 😎
@Dancer_Engineer • 14 Feb, 2012
ianoop
Actually this is not self made, before this bridge people have to travel a lot to cross that river so one of them started to plant such Ficus Elastica trees that can form a bridge automatically. (As per Net geo).

The most amazing , this is two story bridge 😎
Wow, that's interesting. I never knew this.
Thanks for sharing. 👍
@im_Aswath • 17 Feb, 2012 Cool 😀 Wish i could be there one day 😀
@Anoop Kumar • 17 Feb, 2012 • 1 like
im_Aswath
Cool 😀 Wish i could be there one day 😀
yep, The tv series on Net Geo, I was watching , name itself is Once in a Life Time.😀
3.3k views

Related Posts

@mathiarasan · Feb 9, 2009

why we are using carbon brush in dc generator instead of copper brush?
3.7k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Feb 19, 2015

Oliveboard is a new e-learning company founded by Abhishek Patil and Satish Kumar in the year 2012. Oliveboard provides online preparation for students preparing for various competitive exams such as...
3.3k views

@Sharvari Panchbhai · Dec 15, 2014

After the release of Canvas Nitro A310 in September this year, the local smartphone maker, Micromax, has officially launched another mid-range smartphone, Canvas Nitro A311, as an upgraded version of...
17.5k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 18, 2013

I might be ignorant, but I've not found a convincing reason the Government of India is making it mandatory for almost everyone to opt out of cable connections for the...
8.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 25, 2014

If you want the benefits of a laptop and a tablet in a single device, the all new gadget from Intel called - 'Education 2 in 1' might just be...
3.6k views