Scaffolding equations?????

Guys. I have been looking on a lot of engineering books and i couldn't find what is the formula to calculate the stress and the bending moment onto the scaffolding. anyone know which is the equations? plz i really need it...

Calculate the stress on to the pipe of the structure and the bending moment onto the upper part of the pipe which place the platform to support people. Thank you.

I had no idea on the equation to calculate.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've already seen a fair bit of evidence suggesting that humans can quickly form bonds with robots, and it looks like ITP's Kacie Kinzer has now thrown some additional, adorable...
As Apple's App Store continues its countdown to 1 billion apps downloaded, Compete has released the results of a rather humorous study of iPhone users. Apparently, for all the bells...
I don't understand where I am making an error. But it's giving me an error.
​Well, well, what do we have here? It seems Nikon's still unannounced D5000 can't seem to wait for an official unveil. Israeli site DTown has published what appears to be...
Here are pictures of my Motorcycle in its latest avatar and a few others from various Biker meets or Bike shows. First I will post pics of my Motorcycle.