SCADA and DCS System

do you have an idea about how SCADA and DCS System works ?

Replies

• manoj_2all
    manoj_2all
    SCADA: SCADA refers to a system that enables an electricity utility to remotely monitor, coordinate, control and operate transmission and distribution. Components, equipment and devices in a real time mode from a remote location with acquisition of data for analysis and planning from one control location.

DCS: A typical DCS consists of functionally and/or geographically distributed digital controllers capable of executing from 1 to 256 or more regulatory control loops in one control box. The input/output devices (I/O) can be integral with the controller or located remotely via a field network.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

respected sir, i m a student of a 4th year electronics and communication engineering branch. I need the details like circuit diagram , list of components, and other details of...
😡😡😡😡😡😡
i need HOME SECURITY SYSTEM WITH SENDING MESSAGE ON OUR CELL PHONE synopsis < removed >
I woke up today morning and thought for a second that i was deported to PLANET MARS.😕. I saw the time as 7:30 am, but from the window it looked...
hey can you please explain me what is web crawler??????