say hello to everyone

Hello,everyone!I am sapphirekishi,new to this forum.Nice joining you and meeting you.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE sapphirekishi
  • sapphirekishi
    sapphirekishi
    It is really kind of you! Nice joining together.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE sapphirekishi , you will have a very nice time here.
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • sapphirekishi
    sapphirekishi
    I am sure all will be.
    Share satisfaction with all of you.I bought a pair of Nike-Dunk shoes for my boyfriend at a few days ago as the Valentine's present.The quality is excellent,and the price is cheap.We are both satisfied with them.This is my tracking number:EE093875962CN
    I havn't bought anything from this web,I just placed a test order,and it turns out to be satisfactory.You may have a try.

Any others have the good experiences,share with us?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Me and my colleagues are really into online gaming. How about you? Are we really all into gaming?! ๐Ÿ˜
Tetris or Warcraft I like Tetris but I am much more into bigger games like Warcraft. What about you? Are you more a Tetris or a Warcraft player? ๐Ÿ˜•
CEans, CE is happy to be associated with NEEV '09 an event by Civil Engineering Department at SRKNEC. Official Website: Neev 09 - A National Level Event by Civil Department...
hai ceans i am going to present a paper on vertical axis wind turbine.๐Ÿ˜ก if any one of u had previous experiance or u have a nice idea on this...
CEans, I got a news that Sapient has fired 800 employees in India; Gurgaon & Bangalore offices. Can someone confirm this, please?