save these beautiful creatures

[​IMG]

.. Whaling is rampant in waters of INDIAN oceans on the name of research. Each season app 2500 whales are killed on the most cruel manner.
WSPA has launched a anti whaling campaign - Voice to Whales where all the words from Oxford dictionary will be used to compile a speech to be delivered at International Whaling Committee (IWC) meeting in Morocco

All that needs to be done is - click -> #-Link-Snipped-#
and follow the instructions to record your voice.

A very beautiful video :
[video]https://www.givewhalesavoice.com.au/tvc[/video]

Replies

• mywork08
    mywork08
    Saving dolphins is not a difficult task, it only requires some attention from all of us.

One of the most important issues that should be addressed is the reduction of the pollution in the oceans which cause thousands of deaths to dolphins.

The second issue is related with the accidental deaths caused by fishing nets, specially those deployed by tuna ships.

Also the sound pollution should be stopped.

Finally the stop of all kind of commercial killing should be avoided.

Doing this and educating people about dolphins will help to save dolphins.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Nice video.All should join hands to establish things!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @mywork: May be I wasn't too clear , but the video was about whales , yes even dolphins need help as well
  • gohm
    gohm
    I'm a member and supporter of Sea Shepherd Conservation Society. Whales, porpoises & dolphins are all Cetacea and should be protected. The film The Cove is enlightening.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    nice!, though I am a RSPCA member, I could not do much.. I want to take out atleast sometime over weekends for them
  • gohm
    gohm
    Have you gone to see SSCS's ship Steve Irwin when leaving/returning from activist work in the Southern whale sanctuary? The vessel is based in Melbourne & also visits Hobart regularly.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Nope Not really had a chance.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Officially announced! ( not the drunken act of the employee 😁) Iphone 4 promises 100 new features and as of now, looks too hot to handle! and OS4 can be...
I am bumping into the same error for a very long time. fid=fopen('abc.m') fid = -1 I store a m file(and a txt file in desktop and import it to...
Hi Friends, While doing the heat load for an area we find the ADP based on the ESHR and the Room inside condition form the Table no 65 of Carrier...
Can someone who is working for distribution system tell me details and description regarding rmu (Ring main unit)
suppose there's a load, connected to the plug through wires(----). Now, cut the wire in the middle like this (-- --), and attach two magnets, each to both the ends...