Samsung Will Potentially Unveil Its Flip-Phone Variant Named Folder 2

Rumors are doing the rounds that the Korean tech giant Samsung is taking interest in its past projects and has buckled up to release the next flip phone, a one-time hit maker with some modifications copied from the last outbreak of clamshell phone, named Samsung Folder. This one is supposed to be the successor inheriting the most of its properties along with the name, plus 2 at the end. Geek speaking, the model SM-G1600 was recently spotted online propelling the buzz of Samsung Folder 2 release in next few days.

Putting the magnification glass on specs, Metal hinge with polycarbonate body does produce a stylish outcome with evergreen factor. The only feature that it has inherited from the recent hi-tech mobile gadgets is that it is a smart phone. Meaning, it has a 3.8 inch touchscreen with extra keyboard panel like the current hybrid laptops. This mobile-hybrid features a fair display with WVGA (800 x 480 pixels) resolution clubbed with TouchWiz UI.

flipped_phone
The SM-G1600
Powered by 4-bit Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor propelled at 1.4 GHz clock frequency, the device promised a medium performance phone in cheap budget. The phone sports Adreno 308 GPU + 2 GB RAM combo with a contemporary inbuilt storage of 16 GB, expandable upto 64 GB depended upon additional microSD card slot.

The Samsung Folder 2 boasts of two unexpectedly better quality cameras , one being the rear 8 MP autofocus one and another 5MP is placed on the front side as a selfie-helper. The front one is coupled with a LED flash while both is capable of recording full HD videos. The phone runs on latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.

Some days back Gionee also launched a two variant smartphone with similar features co-existing in coherence. However it has been seen that they are only increasing population in Korea and China. Does that mean that the old models are getting a sudden hype? Or do they really have greater advantages?

Source: Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 with 3.8" Display & Android 6.0 Marshmallow Spotted Online - PhoneRadar

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Always numbers 1 in e-book readers list, Amazon’s most renowned in-house product, Kindle e-book reader is again receiving a game-changing update to increase usability of small screens to read big...
List of top US universities for MS in Electrical Engineering: These are few of the best US Universities for Masters in Electrical Engineering Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT) Massachusetts Institute of...
Surendranath Reddy joined Anna University to pursue engineering in Electronics & Communication. For some reasons, he had to dropout. He got a job as a Robotics Engineer at a startup...
hiii friends, this is ruchit shilu, i'm metallurgycal engineer and i want to strat my bissuness of metallurgy, actually i want to establishe a foundry, so i need some idea...
Iam doing mechanical engineering 2 year which comes under anna university ....and i really get frustrated whenever i think about my future and jobs still iam not aware about what...