Samsung’s 12 inch Windows 10 Tablet Spotted In Wi-Fi Certification Listing Site

Korean Electronics giant Samsung will soon launch a new 12 inch tablet powered by Windows 10, which will become part of Galaxy Tab series, according to the reports. Device’s model number SM-W700 has passed Wi-Fi and Bluetooth SIG certifications, and is expected to be revealed early next year, though no official announcements have been made in this regard.

samsung-tablet-mockup-image

Indian import-tracking site Zauba, has confirmed the model number listing and use of 12-inch screen. There are still a number of crucial details unknown about the Tablet.

First reported by site 12 colos Samsung tablet jön Windows 10-zel - Techlabor, it will mostly support Wi-Fi b/g /n /ac, and Bluetooth 4.1. It might offer a 2K or 4K resolution and will be powered by an Intel core processor, coupled with 4GB RAM. In terms of specifications, Windows 10 tablet is expected to pack a 12-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2560×1600 or 3840×2400 pixels, a 14 nanometre Intel Core M processor,and the S-Pen.

Samsung-12 inch tablet-Wifi-certification

Weighing 600 grammes, the tablet will reportedly be as thin as 6.2 mm. If the Zauba reports are anything to go by, the price range will be around a modest $455 USD (Rs.30,000), indicative of a mid-range price point for the mighty tablet.

Zauba-listing-Samsung-tablet

The device might also be capable of doubling up as a laptop if paired with a keyboard and mouse - perhaps similar to how the Surface Pro works.

Apart from this, Samsung has been widely expected to be gearing for the launch of high-end smart phones next year, rumored to be variants of Galaxy phones (S7, S7 plus, S7 Edge, S7 Edge plus).

Windows 10 tablets from OEM partners aren’t exactly common right now; however this new feature from Samsung (first windows 10 powered tab) which has been in news for sometime might be worth the wait.

Source: 12 colos Samsung tablet jön Windows 10-zel - Techlabor | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kim Clark
    Kim Clark
    Expect to experience new products of Sam Sung

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For budding Musician CEans with itching fingers. Quote: About this Course Grasp the essentials needed to begin playing acoustic or electric guitar. You'll learn an easy approach to get you...
My rank is A+B+C is 210 , luking for DVLSI course...plz. Tell me which cdac is best. Nd, the current placement scenario in cdac acts pune in DVLSI.
As an integral part of my academic curriculum I got to know that I would have to apply soon for an ''industrial training" before March,2016 and I have not much...
Hello, Happy New Year to all.. I am studying 5th sem in mechanical engineering. I want to do some technical courses like catia, ansys etc. Can anyone suggest me which...
True assessment of a CEan: arguing with engineer