Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2012, London - thenextgalaxy.com

I just stumbled across this teaser that is quite interesting -

And then went to this site called #-Link-Snipped-#
It says,
Join Samsung Mobile at Unpacked 2012, where the dawn of the next GALAXY will soon be revealed before the world. Don't want to miss out on this momentous event? Register today to ensure that you'll be there to witness it all, live and direct from London.

That's all. No further information. What is this event about? Any guesses?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The Samsung Galaxy S3 - I hope the phone breaks all the expectations and rumors about the hardware and software specs. I just wished we had received the invitation to this event, we'd have live blogged it happily 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am excited about the revelations coming out with this event. ☕ Looking forward to the outcome.
    Aren't there any rumors flying around already?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you're interested, take a look at this #-Link-Snipped-#. We've covered it in depth on VoiCE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I have been googling about the Java Media Framework that allows video, audio and other time based media to be added to java applications. We can capture webcam...
Just wondering whether we should offer dedicated sections for more engineering disciplines? For example, there are a lot of instrumetnation, product design engineers signed up on CE and they may...
Hello everyone, I would like to know if it is possible to transmit a signal through air without having to use electromagnetic waves. And why are electromagnetic waves so commonly...
Mark Z announced today that you can now add that you’re an organ donor to your timeline, and share this your story about when, where or why you decided to...
After watching the Sherlock series on BBC; I searched a bit for the science of deduction and whether there are anyone existing theories that let you do the effective deduction....