Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" Price Dropped

As expected, after iPad's price drop in India by Apple, Samsung has dropped the prices of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" tab. The latest price of the tab in India is Rs. 24900.

I expect the price to drop further over the next two weeks. Who's buying it?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEs i a m a progrmng student and m having problems coming up with an informations system that is web based on the java platform. The information system has...
BMW - the company known for great cars and motorcycles silently released the latest bike, the 'M Bike': unique and awesome carbon racer. Breaking from the tradition of producing high-end...
Firefox is known for high end bikes and I had a chance to spot the bike on road today 😀 . The bike is a high-end one with following specs:...
After reading a post by biggie ,I thought of creating this thread So guys what will be your first question to PM of India ,if you got a chance?
Story on iWEBLEAF 3G Data Card on CNBC TV 18 Young Turks : [video=youtube;xO6P5JKcVjI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO6P5JKcVjI[/video] Two young techies in Orissa claim that they have developed a laptop for only Rs 5,000...