Samsung Galaxy S3 Feature List - Guess

It's clear that Samsung won't unveil the Samsung Galaxy S3 at the Mobile World Congress 2012. Samsung has made it clear that the next super phone in the Galaxy series will be launched in the first half of 2012 at a separate Samsung hosted event. I thought of compiling a list of features we CEans expect from Samsung Galaxy S3. Here are few things that are on the top of my mind -
  1. 1.5 GHz Exynos processor (dual core; or more powerful?)
  2. 4.3" Gorilla Glass
  3. Larger battery - not sure whether they can really cramp more!
  4. Android Ice Cream Sandwich - for sure.
What else?

Replies

• born_star16
    born_star16
    I doubt over 3rd point as once you start using internet on your phone, battery discharges very rapidly.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    born_star16
    I doubt over 3rd point as once you start using internet on your phone, battery discharges very rapidly.
    That's the problem with most of the Android phones I guess. Even the Galaxy Note with huge battery drains fast when the browser is functional. I hope ICS will fix those problems.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    The_Big_K
    That's the problem with most of the Android phones I guess. Even the Galaxy Note with huge battery drains fast when the browser is functional. I hope ICS will fix those problems.
    Will be great if they can as it irritates.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India has dethroned Indonesia and became the #2 country on Facebook with over 43 million users. But that's just 3% of the total number of Indians hooked to the Internet....
Naukri.com is India's leading website for job hunt and the company has recently launched apps for the popular mobile platforms including ios & android along with blackberry. Now you can...
If you wish to track your consignments being delivered through Indian courier services viz. BlueDart, First Flight, DTDC, Aramex, Professional, TNT using Waybill or CN number, you can do so...
Any body can help me? how can di stearad amid formed in the refrigeration system? What the source of material can be make di stearad amid.....because this material clogged the...
I’ve always seen news and also the law about the copyright. Do you think is necessary to use copyrighted software?