Samsung Galaxy S2 – Leaked Tech Specs

Samsung Galaxy S2 technical specifications have been leaked hours ahead of the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona. Samsung will officially debut the much awaited phone Galaxy S 2 and tablet Galaxy Tab 2. But the Korean website ‘Paran‘ got the MWC dates wrong and dropped a bomb on the embargo. The full phone specifications [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• jack82
    jack82
    I am using s2 currently and using it for almost 2mnths i feel its a best smart phone phone till now😀 Well this phone has pretty amazed me with its amazing touch screen capability and i have never seen such a wonderful touch response from previously bought htc phones😎. All the games are pretty getting installed and runs flawlessly and successfully without any hitch or lag (specially hats off to its enormous dual core processor 😎) and there's no sort of color tint issues as few unfortunate ppl have to complain abt. However what makes me concern abt my galaxy s2 is the camera surface is catching up heat which makes me doubt my phone. Is it me who's facing this problem due to my usuage or hardware defect or really it's dual core cortex processor which consumes much power to process which is quite normal?

As compared to the new iphone 4g, galaxy s2 is lot better and the most important thing that overwhelmed me is its cost, as compared to iphone 4, it is pretty inexpensive :y. Iphone 4 has 3.5 inch display while has 4.2 inch. However screen resolution matters where #-Link-Snipped-# lags but there's no large difference. Important to me is sg2 offers both high resolution camera's 8MP rear and 2MP front while that lame iphone 4 😲 with high cost offers only 5MP rear and cheap front camera. Previously i have used wildfire s but now i really hate htc phones as their each and every phone has major battery issues,(my sister is currently using htc desire which i gifted her 6 mnths ago however she's not so addicted to the phone still her battery charge drains so quickly. 😡 She mainly use the phone for music and gaming and that also not too frequent).

Even i had same issues with my wildfire s though it had a nice processor but battery charge used to drain quickly and storage and i was not able to utilize my phone up to purpose (well i should admit here i mainly utilize my phone for web browsing and playing games) finally i got rid of my phone 2 mnths ago and bought samsung galaxy s2 there after.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GATE Exam for M.Tech Aspirants is being conducted today all over India. I am starting this thread for all those who have appeared for this today. Discuss about your GATE...
Words from Facebook People: The people working at Facebook are constantly asked to tackle complicated problems on a large scale. Our approach to translating the site is just one example...
Engadget folks got following first photos of the Nokia phones that will be powered by Windows Mobile operating system -
Moving fast is one of our core values: Its how we constantly launch and improve our products. On the two-year anniversary of Facebook Platform, watch how the team behind it...
Hello everyone! I am a newbie, doing a mobile application project in java. I need to write a j2se server(pc) side code for bluetooth sonnectivity that implements obex protocol. I...