Samsung Galaxy S Advance Specs, Features Revealed!

Samsung Galaxy S Advance is the latest addition to the super popular Galaxy series phones by the Korean smartphone maker. The phone will be released gradually in CIS, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Southeast and Southwest Asia, Latin America and China. The phone offers Dual Core performance and a curved design and not to mention the amazing Super AMOLED display - which is setting a new benchmarks in the smartphone era.

The Samsung Galaxy S Advance offers dual core 1GHz processor, HSPA 14.4 MBps. The faster CPU makes the apps launch faster and are more responsive. The 4" SAMOLED display makes sure that the screen is bright and vivid. The screen makes watching videos and photos on the phone a pleasing experience. The phone also offers a great 5MP resolution camera which is amazing at capturing videos and photos.

Galaxy-S-Advance-Phone

Samsung has added TouchWiz (Sammy proprietary). The firmware is Gingerbread Android and the company has offered Social Hub & Music Hub services along with newly launched ChatON service; which directly competes with the Blackberry Messenger and iMessenger service from Apple (launched with ios 5). Music Hub offers a full music store experience with access to over 11 million tracks and the ability to fully personalize users' own music catalogues. Readers Hub offers access to over 2.3 million e-books, 3,500 magazine and 200 newspaper titles; while the hugely popular Game Hub offers access to thousands of catalogued games supplemented by gamer news feeds and news.

The GALAXY S Advance also features Find My Mobile, a unique lost-phone management system that ensures secure phone data encryption in case of phone loss, and that enables users to trace their lost phone directly via the Web or even delete the device's data remotely.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want my paper to be published in international journal. my project is on MOBILE AD HOC NETWORK. if you do have any knowledge of ad hoc networks, please reply...
Hi, as part of my final year project at university i need to come up with an activity/demonstration to show how hydrogen fuel cells work to 14-17 year olds. Does...
plz help me to find the common area of following two curves R=a R=2acos@ This is eqn of circle in polar form. I tried but couldnt figure out the solution
"When you are up in life, your friends get to know who you are. But when you are down in life, you get to know who your friends are".They say...
Hi , This is my bot designed for combat but i need to work on weapons for destroying the enemy bots....