Samsung Galaxy S Advance Jelly Bean (Android 4.1.2) Update Coming in January 2013

Samsung's Facebook Channel from Germany has showered some good news on the Galaxy S Advance owners. The days of your old flavor of android (2.3.6) are numbered. The account posted an update saying the phone will get Android 4.1.2 update in January next year. We'd however ask you to take the update with a pinch of salt because these updates aren't often 'official' but might be a good indicator of what's coming.

The firmware upgrade will bring ton of new goodies on the phone. We'll have to wait and watch what's coming!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LuminAR is an interesting project that replaces your light bulb with a much sophisticated system that employs a camera, projector and software that lets the system identify virtual objects. This...
Hello Friends Today i installed true caller on my mobile, I was quite impressed with its functionality,but was wondering How it works Any Idea? Update: CEO of TrueCaller, Alan Mamedi...
hi, i was just going through the material concerned with the recent DTN technology and found that it is based on BUNDLED PROTOCOL that is a refined version of Internet...
hi, I just want to inquire if there is any significant variation in the concepts that we study in industrial electronics compared to what we study in power electronic course....
If you were thinking that WebOS is dead, you're about to be proven wrong. Phoenix International Communications (PIC), have successfully made Open WebOS run on Android platform. Though it is...