Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Source Code Available For Download

Samsung has just announced the availability of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 this August all over the world and the source code didn't want to wait. Samsung has open sourced the source code for the developers to play around with it. The download link is down this text and do share with us know your discoveries.

Download: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So it's happened. Amazon UK is reportedly selling more number of ebooks than the regular books. Thanks to Kindle ebook reader for accelerating the adoption of ebooks over the traditional...
Don't be sad that you didn't get a chance to be a part of the talented engineering team at NASA to put the Curiosity Mars rover on the red planet....
The After Focus app will add DSLR like capabilities to your phone. The app lets you create blurred background effect by simply selecting the focus area. It also offers various...
Samsung will launch the much awaited 'quad-core' tablet all over the world in this month. The tablet will be one of the select ones to come with a stylus. I...
hey friends..., it is almost one month i started reading Mobile Communications but, i don't have a clear idea on this subject. Please help me...