Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos SCH-i589 Specs, Features & Price

Samsung electronics has surely employed engineers to work on amazing phone that catch the pulse of the Indian market. Samsung knows that the Indian subscribers would go ga-ga over the dual-sim phones and in order to keep the 'extra-busy' people happy, Samsung has decided to launch the Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos SCH i589 phone in India. Let's take a quick look at the specs of this phone and the features.

Samsung-Ace-Duos

The Ace duos offers 832 MHz super fast processor and boasts a cool 8.89 cm, HVGA display. The phone will satisfy your internet browsing desire at high speed EvDO Rev A capability using which you can get download speeds of 3.1Mbps over CDMA network. The dual Dual SIM Dual Active technology will allow consumers to be available on CDMA and GSM numbers at the same time; a feature that's most desired.

The phone is capable of multi-tasking as well. Users can operate multiple applications at the same time aka listen to music and also browse Internet simultaneously without noticing a lag. The Ace Duos runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS and it's powered by a 650mAh battery that promises 7 hours of continuous talktime.

The price of Galaxy Ace Duos SCH-i589 is Rs. 17000 in India. Do you think there are better alternatives available to this phone at this price? Share your opinion.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The wall state journal has published the news that the Cupertino giant is getting ready to launch the 8" iPad next month. The regular size of the ipad is 9.7"...
The majority of Apple's success and fan following is because of the man who was master at making people believe him - Steve Jobs. But after passing of Steve Jobs...
U.S. President Obama has asked American companies not to look for engineers in India and China. "Employers today are looking for most skilled, educated workers. I don't want them to...
Indian Government is surely taking lot of e-steps to make the lives of Indians easier. Very soon, you won't have to visit the local, dirty, smelly Government offices frequently to...
ANALOG CIRCUITS: characteristics and equivalent circuits(large and small signal) of diodes,BJT,JFETs and MOSFET simple diode circuits: clipping, clamping, rectifier, biasing and bias stability of transistior and FET amplifiers. Amplifiers: single...