Samsung ChatON for Web

I've been getting the news that Samsung's BBM competitor 'ChatOn' is expected to be available on the Web. I've been searching Google but couldn't find much information. Does anyone know the official website for Chat ON?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here is a video demo of Samsung Chat ON:

[video=youtube;EMPEm147BPo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMPEm147BPo[/video]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i want to do m.tech project of intelligent fire alarm system using embedded system so please reply me as soon as possible.
Dropbox is an effective software as a service that lets you backup all your files from desktops pcs, Macs and mobile phones in a central place and access them from...
Metal Gear Solid - the game that's been keeping our enthusiasm levels to high is about to complete 25 years. Kojima, the producer of Metal Gear Solid series and the...
Engineers from Jammu & Kashmir rejoice. Google - the web search engine giant is about to start recruitment in J&K region of northern India. Times of India reported that Google...
Once you have applied for GATE 2012, the application status will be updated within two working days after receipt of the application. If you have already registered, you can check...