SALAAM-NAAMASTE-GREETINGS

I am Sarvesh. Firstly, I'd like to greet everyone of you present here.
Currently, I'm studying in 3rd yr b.tech in Computer Science And Engineering in a college of National Importance.
I have a hobby of converting thoughts into rhyming sentences.
In life , I want do something that could uplift not only mankind but the entire world.
I was searching for some projects and met you guyyyzzzz....
I look forward to work with you guyzz and achieve something remarkable.
No matter who, we all are humans , we all are one.
SALAAM-NAAMASTE-GREETINGS.

Replies

• Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Nice! welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Cool! Great to have you with us. Why not post about your first experience with CrazyEngineers in rhyming sentences? ๐Ÿ˜€ That'd be totally awesome.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    The_Big_K
    Cool! Great to have you with us. Why not post about your first experience with CrazyEngineers in rhyming sentences? ๐Ÿ˜€ That'd be totally awesome.
    Yeah!!!!
  • svs1905
    svs1905
    The globe I googled
    For the project of my need
    I got crazy engineers
    .com was its breed

I feel now the sight
    the need to see
    To explore the website
    In more deep with glee
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    svs1905
    The globe I googled
    For the project of my need
    I got crazy engineers
    .com was its breed

I feel now the sight
    the need to see
    To explore the website
    In more deep with glee
    CooooooL
    Welcome to CE! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Abstract: Study of Lizard DNA and their ability to regrow their tail again & as there is some human part that also regrow like hair and nails, study of the...
my seminar is about low frequency transmission.would you explain its advantages over high transmission
i am a final year electrical diploma student.can you please suggest some ideas for my main project?
Name:Guru Engineering Trade:Computer Science Location: Jalandhar Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Drawing Sketches,surfing or listening music Sports: Cricket,Volleyball,Table-Tennis,Badminton I joined CrazyEngineers because: !!!!COz i aM a CraaaAzyyyY EngiNeeeErrR!!!!
hello, i am final year mechanical engineering student from mumbai university,i am here to gain and share very lil knowledge i possess.