-=sagar=- is here.. Admin where are you?

Name:Sagar Rathod

Occupation
: Student Branch: Information Technology Year: 3rd

Work Experience
: Working with VPN service and part of a team NUTS

Hobbies & Interests
: Hacking is in my blood..

Aim in life
: to code some programs and show them to my HOD ๐Ÿ˜› but my recent goal is to support ANNA HAZARE so that government pass the JAN LOKPAL BILL ๐Ÿ˜

I joined CrazyEngineers because: Found interesting...๐Ÿ˜Ž

HOPE I WILL GET WARM WELCOME HERE... ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE sagar ๐Ÿ˜€

Interested to see some of your articles on hacking in CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • SagaRocks
    SagaRocks
    praveena211
    Welcome to CE sagar ๐Ÿ˜€

Interested to see some of your articles on hacking in CE ๐Ÿ˜€
    yeah why not...it will be my pleasure to share my knowledge with you guys ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    welcome to CE,
    I also want to learn ethical hacking
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I hope you will pass in your aims. ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The title made me think as if someone's challenging me or upset with me. ๐Ÿ˜’. It's actually refreshing to see people using some creativity to post their introduction.

code some programs and show them to my HOD
    All the best with that. Does he/she expect the programs to run without errors?

PS: I guess I'll have to edit your username to exclude special characters. There's an ongoing issue with display of profile for members who have special characters in their Usernames.
  • SagaRocks
    SagaRocks
    The_Big_K
    The title made me think as if someone's challenging me or upset with me. ๐Ÿ˜’. It's actually refreshing to see people using some creativity to post their introduction.

All the best with that. Does he/she expect the programs to run without errors?

PS: I guess I'll have to edit your username to exclude special characters. There's an ongoing issue with display of profile for members who have special characters in their Usernames.

Okay Sir,No problem..

Can you please edit the name with this one "SagaRocks" ๐Ÿ˜€

sorry for the special characters which i used in my name..i thought its fine in this forum because no warning came up while registering..!!!
  • SagaRocks
    SagaRocks
    ishutopre
    I hope you will pass in your aims. ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€

thanks for the wishes...๐Ÿ˜€
  • SagaRocks
    SagaRocks
    gg_gaurav
    welcome to CE,
    I also want to learn ethical hacking
    Actually i m not ethical hacker...

I m Expert only in following stuffs:
    1)SQL injection
    2)DNN
    3)Remote Administrative
    4)Crypting
    5)Moblie Hacking
    6)Fixing the Vulnerability of website
    7)Keyloggers and Stealers

that's it .. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    -=sagar=-
    Okay Sir,No problem..

Can you please edit the name with this one "SagaRocks" ๐Ÿ˜€

sorry for the special characters which i used in my name..i thought its fine in this forum because no warning came up while registering..!!!
    Okay.

We recently discovered this problem and don't have a ready fix. Hopefully the problem will be solved in our next upgrade. Until then, we're just trying to be on the safer side.
  • SagaRocks
    SagaRocks
    The_Big_K
    Okay.

We recently discovered this problem and don't have a ready fix. Hopefully the problem will be solved in our next upgrade. Until then, we're just trying to be on the safer side.
    Its not a big problem ..Hope You will solve it in next forum up gradation. ๐Ÿ˜€

You have to just place a warning or message box that says "special characters are not allowed" below the username box so that members will not put the special characters in their username but its not easy to do ..hope you will get the plugin or script to add up this function in your forum..All the best ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    -=sagar=-
    Actually i m not ethical hacker...

I m Expert only in following stuffs:
    1)SQL injection
    2)DNN
    3)Remote Administrative
    4)Crypting
    5)Moblie Hacking
    6)Fixing the Vulnerability of website
    7)Keyloggers and Stealers

that's it .. ๐Ÿ˜
    Just this much? I have more computer knowledge than you. ๐Ÿ˜›
    I know all English alphabets (A~Z), I can count numbers (1~100), I can distinguish various shapes (circle triangle etc) blah blah blah. ๐Ÿ˜›
    More over I know all characters in Boolean algebra (0 and 1) not to mention I can talk in boolean language.

0000111000001111010101 -> Nice to meet you. ๐Ÿ˜€

---------------------JOKES APART------------------

As you have just joined, you can create another account with name SagaRocks the sooner the better.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Sagar.
    Glad to have you here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    I want to suggest that as you are new member request Bigge to delete your account & create another one. So that you can register with your same email address.
  • SagaRocks
    SagaRocks
    ishutopre
    Just this much? I have more computer knowledge than you. ๐Ÿ˜›
    I know all English alphabets (A~Z), I can count numbers (1~100), I can distinguish various shapes (circle triangle etc) blah blah blah. ๐Ÿ˜›
    More over I know all characters in Boolean algebra (0 and 1) not to mention I can talk in boolean language.

0000111000001111010101 -> Nice to meet you. ๐Ÿ˜€

---------------------JOKES APART------------------

As you have just joined, you can create another account with name SagaRocks the sooner the better.

hahahaha you really have lot of knowledge... ๐Ÿ˜

i don't want to register again..

can admin change my username so that i don't have to re-register ๐Ÿ˜”

thanks..
  • SagaRocks
    SagaRocks
    sahithi pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Sagar.
    Glad to have you here ๐Ÿ˜€
    thanks ...btw pallavi is your name or surname ๐Ÿ˜’
  • SagaRocks
    SagaRocks
    gg_gaurav
    I want to suggest that as you are new member request Bigge to delete your account & create another one. So that you can register with your same email address.
    Gaurav there is no need to delete my account ...

A very big thanks to Admin of our forum because he changed my name and solved a big problem of me i.e to re-register ๐Ÿ˜›

thanks again..
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Sagar!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i h8 EEE but i am forced 2 study it...... so PLZ help me.
It is now almost everyday, that I come across the word apps. I am bewildered by what does an *app* mean? What are their purpose? Can we have a discussion...
This post is the guide for following my tutorials on C-Programing. ************************************************************************************************************* Please donot post questions/appreciations/criticisms/suggestions in the thread dedicated to tutorial. If you want to suggest something personally, the...
Hello everyone, I am simplycoder and welcome to C-programing discussions. In this thread, you can post your questions and I shall try to answer them to best of my knowledge....
i'm a final year student of university of ilorin. i want project topic on web design