Saffron Fever, Internet Connection Slow Down

Lok Sabha Election Result 2014 has choked the entire Internetwork,

the constant news flow to & Fro & automatic site updates, the connectivity has been slowest ever since 8 a.m onwards.

Entire world focusing on Indian Lok Sabha Election results.

Seems like I'm Accessing Internet for Ticket booking from IRCTC During Tatkal Hours,

Are you facing same problem accessing internet?

India has Won, Good Days are Coming - Narendra Modi

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not really. It's just fast as ever at my side. I'm quite sure they're going to work on upgrading the technology. I personally believe that the NDA guys will ensure 4G succeeds in India in the next 1 to 1.5 years; because that'll accelerate country's growth.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Founded in 2011 by Vikram Ramchand, Aashish Ramchand and Varun Advani with the passion to make amazing innovations every day, the startup called 'MakeMyReturns' has built an online tax filing...
NA new app called 'BreakFree' on Android platform is here for those of us who don't exercise self-control at all and have become hopelessly addicted to their smartphones (and even...
This thread is open for discussion for anyone who have interest in discussion related Clang & GCC. Clang is replacement to GCC, so you might be thinking that argument syntax...
Hello I am a mechanical Engineer 2014... Passout .....I just wanna know that is TCS EIS(Engineering & Industrial Service)domain good for mechanical engineers .???.can a mechanical engineer stick to core...
Group of researchers from University of California , Riverside (Bourns College of Engineering) used a material found in Silly Putty and surgical tubing, for making lithium ion batteries that lasts...