Sachin's new bat and new theory

The great master blaster has finally got his new bat specially designed by Adidas............. the new bat is as per the specifications by the master himself

We all know the love for his bat and therefore he has taken care for each and every aspect of his bat curve,shape ,weight to be according to his own compatibility that is the best

We wish him luck with his new bat and hope he blazes lots of more centuries from his new willow.

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    hey this is fine but tell you one more thing

he has proposed a new idea for the ODI's

He proposes to make them as a test match of 25 overs

This means that once 25 overs played by each side then again 25 overs to be played by each side

this will neutralise the luck factor and also test each team in every condition whether day or night

the toss or anything will be immaterial and any team that wins the match will pe purely because of its performance and not because of luck

It will also help to have a result in case there is rain as long matches are easily washed away by the rain

Watsay guys?
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Ya.IT's a good theory which can do justice to both the teams...
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    sarveshgupta
    The great master blaster has finally got his new bat specially designed by Adidas............. the new bat is as per the specifications by the master himself

We all know the love for his bat and therefore he has taken care for each and every aspect of his bat curve,shape ,weight to be according to his own compatibility that is the best

We wish him luck with his new bat and hope he blazes lots of more centuries from his new willow.
    Do you have any idea about the contract with MRF... MRF logo would still be there on his bats.???

-CB
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Hey guys Sachin's theory is being liked by the ICC and trial matches will start soon
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    That theory is sure worth a try.
    WAY TO GO SACHIN
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Sachin made 138 in finals ๐Ÿ˜€

Good bat must say !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey, I have been given a billing and accounting package as a part of my final yr project which deals with invoice generation, bill generation, employee salary management etc. for...
Hi guys Lets share our college days this thread..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Hi guys I'm in third year of my graduation and i want to know courses i can opt for doin an MS degree... my interests are in computer hardware and...
As per the template, here we are Trade:Mechanical Engineer. Occupation:Student. Hobbies:Reading, blogging, travelling, Music, photography. Aim:is still to be figured out! I joined CrazyEngineers: to keep in touch with the...
Hai friends..! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ We are seeing that most of us are using quotations at the end of each post. ;-) How it will be if we collect the good quotations..?...