Run Android Apps On Windows PC Or Tablets With BlueStacks App Player

BlueStacks App Player will bring your dreams come true and let you run your Android Apps on Windows PC or tablet device. The startup revealed its player in Alpha Mode. The player is available for free download: Download BlueStacks - App Player on PC - Windows and Mac . The downloaded version comes preloaded with about 10 apps and can support over 26 apps in addtion to preinstalled apps. Check out following video demonstration of the Bluestacks app player -

[video=youtube;Nus9-Tu_J9k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Nus9-Tu_J9k[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AT&T promised that they will launch about 12 new Android phones every year on their network. It seems that AT&T was quite serious about their announcement. The company has just...
If you love twitter and want to name your company with 'tweet' in it - watch out! Twitter Inc. has just secured the trademark for the word 'tweet'. Twittad is...
Facebook has just released the much awaited app for iPad. I'm not a FB user and don't have a reason to download the app on my iPad; however it would...
connecting d.c motor to a sensor...... train accident can be minimzed
can anyone give me ideas to do my final year project... in electrical field base paper must be a 2011 ieee paper