Rumors of Twitter's IPO

Couple of months back Twitter had twitted that they had hired Cynthia Gaylor from Morgan Stanley to run its corporate development team.
Cynthia joined Twitter board with experience in acquisitions and initial public offerings.The Acquisition expert Cynthia has already advised on high-profile deals such as Amazon.com purchase of Zappos and Google's acquisition of AdMob

We all know that Twitter's IPO prospect, is one of the industry's most widely expected activity. Recently Twitter has given another clue by advertising a vacancy for a financial reporting manager responsible for the company's regulatory filings "when it is ready to go public".

Twitter IPO

If the sources are to be believed now the time had almost come when we expect the next big IPO to emerge from Silicon Valley.

Do you think that Twitter's pockets will get deeper after releasing the IPO?

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My experience withe the design durability and reliability is not so good, Recently after seeing the reviews of Gionee Elife E6 that perception has changed. I tried to dig out...
Few days back we have seen the news of Blackberry Z10, unfortunately for blackberry this device hasn't worked out that well for them. I am sure not many of you...
California's state geologist has suspected that Hollywood earthquake fault may run directly underneath THE skyscraper project approved by the Los Angeles City. They also added that further detailed tests are...
Lately around the world and in India as well, working from home became a demand of the employees and many a time from employers as well. I personally believe that...
Software automation has proved its worth over a period of time. By simple definition automation means simulating the manual steps automatically with the use of code. At many places where...