RTMNU 7th Sem Results Winter 2011

RTMNU 7th Sem Results are expected to be out this week.
The results are going to be declared online here -
#-Link-Snipped-#

Nobody knows the exact date in advance. Result dates are not fixed like exam time tables. When all the steps in processing of a particular examination are completed then the result date is decided by exam section, though rtmnuresults.org gives you a clue as to what can be the probable date of your result.

If you get to know the result date, post it here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you know what it takes to capture best quality images? It is the CMOS and more recently lateral drift field photodetector (LDPD). Fraunhofer scientists have deviced ways to obtain...
What is floating point formats? not linked abnormal program termination? Explain with Example 😀 Is this related to the declaration in programs?
Dear Candidates, Greetings from SEED!!! We are happy to announce 5 days FREE Course on Software Testing exclusively for freshers who are looking for opportunity to learn more about Software...
hi engineers...i m in an idea to do a project based on controlling a pick and place robot using smart phone or pc application...somebody guide me thru the required materials...
Hi !! Right now, mine 4th semester has started and I am serious about GATE now. I'm following technical stuff carefully, following good books too, but not much sure about...