Royal Enfield's new revamped 3D logo

Hi CEans,
Its a happy news for the Masculine bike lovers. Yes its the news that has been rounding that Royal Enfield would be switching from its old Logo to a new fashionable 3D logo.
Royal-Enfield-new-logo-spyshot
Indianautosblog has stated that ROyal Enfield has changed its logo and a Reader has sent one of the pics that shows new 3d styled Logo which was printed on the Masculine tank.
Royal-Enfield-Showroom-Saket-press-shot
All of you may had seen it when it was first showcased on Delhi Auto Expo but sources confirm that It is ready for launch and Royal Enfield has been making news for it Continental GT and the company has invested about 600 crore for over 2 years to increasing its capacity to 5 lakh units by 2016.
a new report also suggested that Royal Enfield has invested a lot in R&D department to make a new 400cc engine in addition to its 346cc and 535cc engines which was used back for Continental GT.

Courtesy:#-Link-Snipped-#, Royal Enfield FB page

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gionee Communication Equipment Co. Ltd, the Chinese smartphone and tablet brand has launched yet another Android smartphone in the Indian market with Gionee P2S. Running on a Dual-core 1.3 GHz...
Dear Friends: Do you have research results, scientific opinions or review papers to be published? Myself editor of ijsrms journal invites you to contribute your research contributions.Let us join hands...
Hi CEans! I was just browsing and found this quiz interesting, so thought to share with you all. Test What career you should actually have? https://stuffhappens.us/quiz-what-career-should-you-actually-have-12282/ Here's mine : Post...
Is VIT, Vellore a good university a good place to do a MTech degree? Will a student get his dream job after completing his masters from a place like this,...
As long as operating system is concerned, Ubuntu is hard to beat. Ubuntu just released its 14.04 LTS which it boasts that it will be supported for next 5 years....