robot for solving rubics cube

Hi, i m final yr BE student. i want to make a project on " Robot for solving rubics cube using image processing". i had go on through various sites to find out to how to prepare it. but every site is showing only the video of that robot. But i want the whole matlab programing as well as const of that robot. is there any who can help me to provide it.😕

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Do you have a team to assist? It sounds like you want a ready made project?!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sweety-Tweety, welcome to CE.

The first step in building a cube solving robot is to understand the techniques involved in solving the cube. Have you understood those?

Have you built a robot before?

Do you have a team assisting you?

What approach would you have taken if you were the first one in the world to build such a robot?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gmail has long had keyboard shortcuts, though learning them can be difficult. Enter the Gboard, a specialized mini-keyboard for Google's e-mail service. It debuts this Friday at an asking price...
We have a shopping cart that was set up by a consultant who is no longer available. We just have a new merchant credit card company who requires a three...
Hello everyone.. Thanks for all your supports so far. Does anyone know how i can start writing a software for Adaptive Filter using MATLAB? Or guid me to a direction?!...
Sir / madam, My question is Find the output of the following main() { int k = 5; if (++k < 5 && k++/5 || ++k <= 8); printf("%d\n", k);...
Google is advertising on Microsoft's Bing search engine 😁: A picture is worth thousand words: Source: TechCrunch