Robogames'11 invitation - techkriti - iit kanpur

[FONT="]RoboGames’11[/FONT][FONT="]
The Annual Robotics Competition in Techkriti, IIT Kanpur[/FONT]​
[FONT="]
RoboGames is the platform where you can prove that your proficiency and experience in building robots is unparalleled in the nation. History bears testimony of the way in which instigated undergraduates have competed in a manner that has made RoboGames a primary attraction of Techkriti itself.

Undergraduate students of all disciplines are invited and challenged to participate in this competition which will comprise both manual and autonomous robotic events involving playing soccer, navigating different terrains, traversing under and on surface of water and entertaining the audience.

If you have a predilection for robotics, we welcome you to Robogames’11 @ IIT Kanpur, from 17th to 20th Feb 2011.

CASH PRIZES WORTH Rs. 2.5 LAC TO BE WON!!!

For details on the event, do visit

#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Last date for online registration is 15th Jan, 2011.

For any queries, mail us at #-Link-Snipped-# or contact any of the Coordinators.

Expecting you in Techkriti'11 participating with full zeal and enthusiasm at RoboGames..!!!

Wishing you a very Happy New Year ahead,

Coordinators,
RoboGames’11

Note : For the benefit of all please forward this invitation to all the Robotics enthusiasts or to the full student body of your college.[/FONT]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

FEED WATER PUMP HYDRAULIC COUPLING Eighty Percentage 80% of thermal power plants has boiler feed pump , that takes the water from the feedwater system ( from the DA) and...
hi guys...please can anyone please direct me on how to connect and use the following :true RMS multimeter,function generator, variable resistor,oscilloscope to measure, compare and determine which is better between...
Chandigarh Group of Colleges take this opportunity to invite all the institutes of India for a joint campus placement drive by Oracle Financial Services Software Limited. on 7thJan 2011 &...
While designing a building using ETAB 9.5, I have observe that the reinforcment requirement in some (not all) column,particularly at outer side,are more at First floor than at Ground floor....
Hi this is Bhagyashree(and the alias for my name is Bags 😎 : P) Am studying in my 3rd year of Engineering.(Electronics and Telecommunication) I have an emerging interest in...