Robo Mania......!!!!!

Hi....!!!!
Some one interested in building simple but cooooool robots....
plz do help me....!!!
I wanna get robo kits to save my hobby from being extinct....!!!!
Can you suggest some....!!!
or something more on robo kits....!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aj -> Why don't you join the CE BOT team? You will learn a lot there. Take a look-

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    i will surely help you.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    You can go for Lego kits if you do want a kit; But they are a bit expensive..

You can start building robots straight away, and you don't need to have kits to do that.
    Just start with some simple obstacle avoiding or a light sensing robot, and build your way up complex robots. It's very interesting..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii.. guys I'm about to start my final year of computer science ad engineering ... I am thinking about doing a project based on ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE..or ROBOTICS.. please suggest me...
I am a newbie in this and would like to know about trading stocks where you can earn huge profits (as I have read online).I have been looking for an...
I'm a 4th year student in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering field and I have an idea to design a virtual graphics tablet as my final year project. The idea is...
I had this in mind for long so want to share it after reading the Infinity thread. Its 3am here and i just get an hour to be on CE,...
hi guys. how many of you are familiar about AT commands.i needed to know about the message sending and receiving message using AT command set.