RIL have discovered the fifth oil basin in gujarat

hi friends,
Do you know the latest news !

Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) have discovered the fifth oil basin at ahemadabad in Gujarat.
they found that the oil basin is 135 kms ahead ahemedabad.this is one of greatest discovery from RIL groups .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to CE InFocus section.
  • darani pattu
    darani pattu
    hi friends,
    do you know the latest news!

Reliance industries ltd (RIL) have discovered the fifth oil basin at ahemedabad in Gujarat.
    they found that 135kms ahead from ahemedabad . This is one of the greatest achievements of RIL groups.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please don't post the same thing all over the forums. I've merged different threads.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys can any one guide me in doing mine projects or seminar in chemical . I require the most innovative & echofriendly project. I am in need of help...
An interesting study by MIT reveals very interesting facts. Look at our latest post on VoiCE: What motivates employees? - CrazyEngineers Note: Must watch for everyone!
Via Skype Press: Skype Appoints Neal Goldman as Chief Legal and Regulatory Officer and Doug Bewsher as Chief Marketing Officer - About Skype LUXEMBOURG, 17 May 2010 — Skype today...
All WP fans out there, RC1 of the most awaited WordPress 3 is out and you can grab it here: Key updates in this release are - Custom menus are...
HAI GUYS...... do any of u know anything about memoristor