RF help

I'm having trouble finding information on less modern technology. I need some ideas on how to make a stable tunable oscillator for transmitting CWM from ~55 to ~60 MHz. I do not want to use PLL. I have built phase locked loops in the past but simply don't have the time or resources for this project. At this frequency most VCO's I have found are suspect to frequency shift. Anyone know of a way?

Replies

• Dooz
    Dooz
    I figured it out!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dooz
    I figured it out!
    Could you please share it with the rest of us here so that others looking for similar solutions will get benefited?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friend's Anybody have idea about longest subsequence problem of dynamic programming. 😒😒😒
hi all of you.. Give me the names of top engineering colleges in Rajasthan that are recently opened.
I just have bought a video editting software,but when I use them to convert the format what I want,there is something wrong,I don't know how to settle it,can you give...
Have you ever met the following situations ,if you want to put your dvd to another portable device,what do you often need?I want to put my dvd to my blackberry...
Intel and Nokia are merging their Moblin and Maemo software platform forms to create a Linux-based software platform that will support multiple hardware architectures across a wide range of device...