Reynold number confusion

Dear CEan's please explain me briefly that can Reynolds Number be changed in any design compatible to orifice parameters?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Impact of reynold's number

Hey guys out there Pls refer to this thread before posting comments in this thread.

I am not sure Where my friend is stuck? But I don't want you guys to tell the same thing he Knows..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

in my college someone did facebook confession page, I don't knw who they are. Bt I challenged them tat, defiantly I will find u,so I need to find them ,I...
We know that phase shift of 3phase system 360° & phase angle is 120°,but for 2 phase why the phase angle is 90°,why nt 180°??
can any one give me the clear cut explanation about the mppt algorithm and how does it go step by step
Times Of India has reported that the non-engineering graduates have been taking up IT jobs and the demand for non-engineers is growing. Last year about 20-23% of the IT jobs...
I had a great time in gong for one of the promotional outings of a renowned well established NGO based in Chennai. When I was talking to a few people...