Revolution 2020 - Chetan Bhagat's New Book!

Chetan Bhagat is back with a new book and it's titled Revolution 2020 - Love. Education. Ambition. This time, it's a story of three friends (two guys and a girl) from a small town in India (Varanasi) and as you'd expect, both guys love the same girl. The guys are ambitious and one wants to use his intelligence to fight against the system, and one uses it to be a part of the system and make money.

Looks to me like another bollywood movie in the making. What do you think?

Those who can't wait, can #-Link-Snipped-# for just Rs. 80/-

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Sep 7, 2011

    Looks like not many are keen on reading Chetan Bhagat's novels. ๐Ÿ˜

  • Rupam Das

    @rupam-das-wW5CvN • Sep 8, 2011

    @AKD My wife Hates Seeing Me Reading Love Stories. So I love Reading them. I am in. Already ordered. Thanks a lot Dear K for the link.

  • born_star16

    @born-star16-U2z3az • Sep 8, 2011

    Seriously, it looks a like a film script with the same old story.๐Ÿ˜

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Oct 3, 2011

    I have ordered the book ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Oct 3, 2011

    I am going to order it tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜

  • vinci

    @vinci-e4PtMU • Oct 13, 2011

    i didnt read this one but the older book by same author,5 points someone.Ah !!!
    What a vision in author's language that words seems to be happening in front of my eyes.
    Very nice books

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Oct 13, 2011

    I ruffled through it's pages.. Read the prologue then some pages and then the epilogue.

    Total flop. Don't even waste 100 bucks for something so un-original.

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Oct 20, 2011

    I completed 75% Same story. . . . same flow but although little interesting as talking too much about engineering that is also as usual.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Oct 20, 2011

    Unfortunately, I read the book ๐Ÿ˜ . Surprisingly, the book follows the pattern I identified years ago in CB's books: #-Link-Snipped-#


    By the way, how does the book justify its title, 'Revolution 2020' ?

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Oct 20, 2011

    The_Big_KUnfortunately, I read the book ๐Ÿ˜ . Surprisingly, the book follows the pattern I identified years ago in CB's books: #-Link-Snipped-#


    By the way, how does the book justify its title, 'Revolution 2020' ?

    Revolution might be ok. and i am sure 2020 is there because all of his book has some Numbers. Like FIVE,THREE,TWO and now TWENTY. ๐Ÿ˜

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Oct 21, 2011

    Completed Story and agree with Big Sir's view. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • Oct 22, 2011

    Looking at this response, I have cancelled spending 80 bucks on it.
    I will find some friend who will give me that book for free (for some days at least )

  • lovejeet

    @lovejeet-etHdkD • Oct 22, 2011

    i will still manage to read it (atleast better than spending time on fb, ๐Ÿ˜›). His ideas, concepts n way of storytelling is good, inspire of his extra- frankness (the cheap content) he imposes in the story.

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Nov 4, 2011

    IssueLooking at this response, I have cancelled spending 80 bucks on it.
    I will find some friend who will give me that book for free (for some days at least )

    I have let me know if you want it. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • vinci

    @vinci-e4PtMU • Feb 13, 2012

    NOT SO BAD BOOK IS THIS ...I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE SAYING SO..

  • Dancer_Engineer

    @dancer-engineer-EJ8rGI • Feb 13, 2012

    Chetan Bhagat books ๐Ÿ‘Ž