REVIEW: De Dana Dan

The film sticks to what seems to have become the standard formula for Bollywood comedies.

Many characters with different agendas get together in one location. What follows is misunderstood identities, slaps, Tom and Jerry style chases and cartoonish violence or in another words the same Priyadarshan Commedy formula.

My Rating: 2/5

Replies

• serenacorbat
    serenacorbat
    "De Dana Dan" is a good movie.A great review by crazyboy.I like it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm preparing to give GATE next year (Mechanical Engineering). So could someone help with regards to the books I should refer ? My branch is Mechatronics and so I haven't...
I'm looking for Civil IS codes free of cost. It'd be really nice if someone can upload them here so that all others get to download them from just one...
Sir / madam, My question is Find the output of the following void main() { char *s="\12345s\n"; printf("%d",sizeof(s)); } Advance Thanks, R.Rengaraj {Java Certification Quiz} {On this forum my 22nd...
Hello Everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Bill and I'm from the Northeast US. I'm currently studying civil engineering and I work with a firm that...
i found a video in utube on an episode of planet mechanics where these people use wind power to run a moped, the episode was really interesting. compressed air cylinder...