Reservations

No offense meant to the readers,

But do you think the Indian Education System will ever get away of the Reservation system? If so, When?

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    I won't mind it if someone would say it is impossible. But I have some hope.
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Well, I don't think it'll get free in near future..............
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Well, quite a few years back (if i am not wrong exactly 2 years back) we all CEans had a detailed debate turned discussion as to whether we really need reservations in educational system. Most of us were against it.

I dont think this system will change..There are no signs in that regard..Quite a few people talk about it but nothing much is done.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    miniy
    Well, quite a few years back (if i am not wrong exactly 2 years back) we all CEans had a detailed debate turned discussion as to whether we really need reservations in educational system. Most of us were against it.

I dont think this system will change..There are no signs in that regard..Quite a few people talk about it but nothing much is done.
    +1

its a hopeless situation here in India when it comes to having reservations. But I guess it is a necessary evil too. It is a kind of a system which can be, and is easily manipulated by the people. What really needs to change 1st is the mentality and nature of the people- something which is not going to happen at all!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    The main problem lies behind this is the corrupt politics.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    cooldudeiet
    The main problem lies behind this is the corrupt politics.
    Its obvious.
    People who don't really need the perks are getting it. For example, I have a friend, whose parents have jobs and are working in banks. They have a high post, a posh bungalow and still, she used to get a stipend when we were in 12th. Just because she was an OBC. At the same time, another friend, who had just 2 pairs of dress and had never seen a three star hotel in a picture doesn't get the stipend.
    I would find the politicians at fault. Just for votes, they support the minorities in the best way they can. Even the creamy layer(Above poverty line) was raised for OBCs. A family which earns Rs. 40000 would get the perks of people below the poverty line if they come under OBC. Now, isn't that ridiculous??? People of the so called majority may be dying of hunger, who wants them, their votes are minor compared to the sum of minorities. How selfish! I don;t want to speak more, I will start abusing those political a*******.(Sorry CE)
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    according to me when ever people vote without taking money this will went off otherwise this will continues
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    aj_onduty
    Its obvious.
    People who don't really need the perks are getting it. For example, I have a friend, whose parents have jobs and are working in banks. They have a high post, a posh bungalow and still, she used to get a stipend when we were in 12th. Just because she was an OBC. At the same time, another friend, who had just 2 pairs of dress and had never seen a three star hotel in a picture doesn't get the stipend.
    I would find the politicians at fault. Just for votes, they support the minorities in the best way they can. Even the creamy layer(Above poverty line) was raised for OBCs. A family which earns Rs. 40000 would get the perks of people below the poverty line if they come under OBC. Now, isn't that ridiculous??? People of the so called majority may be dying of hunger, who wants them, their votes are minor compared to the sum of minorities. How selfish! I don;t want to speak more, I will start abusing those political a*******.(Sorry CE)
    That's exactly why I popped up this question. You see I have a friend who falls in the open category but cannot pay her fees because of some family crisis. She got the fee waver though, so now the matter has solved, but what about those people who cannot pay the required amount? How long will these students suffer?

There are education loans, etc but as we all know it needs a guarantor. What if their is no one behind you except for your family?
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    I agree. If at all there should be reservations, they should be on financial basis not on caste basis or gender basis.
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    No! not at all. Their should be no reservation. And we can stop this. But the condition is that, first of all we should keep in mind that it should be stopped. By which we will be able to stop ourselves from taking extra profit of reservations and if it happens. then, i can say confidently it will be stopped.
  • 4M4N
    4M4N
    Till the corrupt politics not ended, there is no question of reservation free india

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, I need to make a wireless intercom,so i need your suggestions for it.Hope i can find out the solution and can thank the team of crazy engineers.
Looks like Gmail is down. [SIZE=-1]We’re sorry, but your Gmail account is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest trying again in a few minutes. [/SIZE]
😁hello friends this is my first post in crazy engineers can anyone help me in my final year project on variations of tcp protocol in wireless to minimize packet data...
I am sure most of you might have read Tin Tin and Snowy's adventures. After being translated into over 50 languages, now Tin Tin will be available in Hindi for...
CEans, First of all, a big thank you to all those who became the part of CrazyEngineers Day celebrations on November 26. CE is now 5 years old, over 85k...