Requirement of -ve 24VDC supply for key phasor

In one of our site we are in requirement of a -24 VDC supply. The instrument installed is key phasor which accepts -24 VDC as power and our's is +24 VDC.

Is there any way we can convert +24 VDC to -24 VDC...

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    if it is just for biasing reverse polarity of positive an negative terminal.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Deepak Nair
    In one of our site we are in requirement of a -24 VDC supply. The instrument installed is key phasor which accepts -24 VDC as power and our's is +24 VDC.

Is there any way we can convert +24 VDC to -24 VDC...
    Am I missing something here? If the supply is a floating one, all you need to do is to connect it in reverse. Make positie the ground, then the negative becomes your -24 v.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone! Thank you very much for the warm welcome. My name is Asidh and I am from Maldives. I am actually not an engineer ( I hope its not...
iPhone 5 Features 19-Pin Mini-Connector. Accessory Ecosystem Looks Eyes Wide Open! MAVIS Upgrade Gets Deep-Neural-Network Speech Recognition NEC Working On Japan’s First 100Gbps DWDM Fiber Cable Transmission Gigapixel Camera AWARE-2...
what is the main difference between open source software and free software? whether am i correct, in open source software source file is given liberty for all users and you...
Twitter has opened up a new headquarter at San Francisco. Tech blog Mashable share some beautiful shots of the new office. You can see a yoga studio, a rooftop garden...
what is basically pull up and pull down resistor? when do we use these? are there any equations so as to calculate the values of pull up/down resistors? what difference...